We know that each and every one of you has worked hard this semester to make it to this point! The Path at Tuscaloosa would like to personally wish each and every one of you a big congratulations for all of your hard work and efforts this semester!
Here are a few ideas to help all of you hard working students enjoy your summer!
1. Take a Summer Trip!
- You’ve worked hard this semester, so why not splurge a little and take that trip that you’ve been wanting to take this whole semester!?
2. Read a book.
- Pick up your favorite book and hammock, and spend some time outside reading! Maybe you can finally finish that book you’ve been working on since January! :-)
3. Work Out
- Summer time is here, which means that it’s time to get that beach body ready! If you’re anything like me, maybe you’ve been trying to go this whole semester! Now that you have extra time on your hands, there has never been a more perfect time to get that beach body ready and build healthy habits.
4. Go to a Drive-In Movie
- Drive-In Movies are the best during the summer time! Grab a blanket, popcorn, candy, and soda and hit up your local drive-in movie with your friends!
5. Go see a concert
- There are plenty of concerts to go to in the summer time! Hit up your local amphitheater or civic center, and get ready to jam out to your favorite group!
6. Go Camping, Hiking, or Kayaking
- Summer time is the perfect time to spend some quality time outdoors in a tent, on the trail, or on the water! Grab your friends and get ready to hit up the great outdoors! Don’t forget the s’mores!
7. Hang out with your Friends
- Let’s be honest, sometimes during the semester, it’s really hard to hang out with your friends as much as you would want to. Summer time is the perfect time to play catch up with some old friends, hometown friends, and college friends! Don’t let this time slip by without seeing those you care about most!
8. Pick up a sport
- Maybe you played sports in high school or intramural sports your freshman year in college. However, due to your course load, you have not had the time to play lately. Don’t let this summer time pass you by without pickup games of basketball, volleyball, disc golf, and more.
9. Visit the Zoo or Aquarium
- How long has it been since you’ve been to the zoo or aquarium?! For many of us, it has probably been years! Why not spend this time to go to the zoo or aquarium and see some of your favorite fish and furry friends!?
10. Sign Today
- Have you locked in your housing for the Fall?! If not, don’t leave Tuscaloosa without signing first! Let this be one less thing that you to worry about this summer. Our signing process has never been easier!
For renewals, you can complete your renewal lease in 3 easy steps!
1. Call the office and request a renewal offer to be sent via email.
2. Log into your resident portal and accept the renewal offer.
3. Sign your renewal lease through the online portal!
For new leases, you can also sign your lease in 3 easy steps!
1. Create a resident portal account at www.thepathtuscaloosa.com.
2. Complete your online application.
3. Sign your lease through your online resident portal.
Have fun this summer!